Matibabu Foundation is a registered health facility based in Siaya County.
Our focus is to improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of healthcare with more attention to the women and their families through offering affordable, facilities- based health care with extensive laboratory and pharmaceutical services.
We are hereby inviting qualified, talented and highly motivated candidates to fill the following positions.
Reports to: Hospital Director
The Radiographer will coordinate equipment, systems and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the services in the X-Ray Unit.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Proven working experience in Clinical Department and General Management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Duly registered and licensed.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
- Good computer and database skills.
- Diploma from a recognized college in Imaging Science.
Interested candidates on any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees
and day time telephone contacts to: –
The Administration Officer,
P.O. Box 230 – 40607,
OR E-mail to email@example.com
so as to reach us not later than 15th June 2018