Job Title: Business Development Officer
Salary: 40,000 + Commissions
Job Summary: Mayfox Digital Media seeks to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented Business development Executive to join our team of professionals within the networking infrastructure deployment. You will help in developing new business and servicing existing customers.
Successful individual needs to have technical capabilities including but not limited to CCNA, Fibre installations, Multichoice and Networking. They should also have a rich business contacts of would be customers. .
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Develop and implement robust sales and marketing strategy to acquire more business.
- Writing proposals and presenting to clients.
- Provide sales support and training to the Sales team especially closing business deals.
- Building a pipeline of lead accounts and ensuring constant follow up is done.
- Work closely with the technical and design team in the field to Improve project execution performance, productivity, efficiency through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Will be responsible towards preparing project budgets working closely with client.
- While working closely with the client, he will be tasked with breaking the projects down to establish project milestones.
- Work closely with the MDM team towards ensuring project milestones are achieved.
- He will come up with Project’s key success factors and ensuring it’s a success.
- Work closely with Client and MDM team in material acquisition and ensuring cost efficiency is achieved at all times.
- Implement policies to ensure there is 0% wastages on working materials acquired.
- He will constantly interact with network engineers working on the project to ensure milestones are met as well as proving solutions to challenges experienced.
- Constantly report on project milestones.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports on project progress
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree / Diploma in business management, Business information technology or any equivalent qualifications.
- 5 year marketing and selling IT products
- Excellent understanding of IPTV products, DSTV products and installations. with an in depth knowledge of CISCO and Multicourse.
- Project management ability
- Presentable and articulate
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting (Budgets/Expenditure/Billing etc.)
- Computer literate
- Unquestionable integrity
- Team player
- Excellent administration, communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are committed to a challenging career with a dynamic company, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line.
Deadline of application is 30th June 2018