Minet is a Corporate that meets clients’ uncertainties of tomorrow by delivering risk and human capital solutions.
As the largest Aon Global Network Correspondent, Minet has access to over 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, proprietary data, research and analytics, which enable to manage and secure the risks of tomorrow and give clients an unrivalled advantage.
Minet Kenya is looking to fill the vacancy of a Client Relationship Manager below:
Head of Client Retention – Healthcare (Insurance) Department
Position Overview: The Head of Client Retention role ensures high standards of broking, customer service and relationship management at a senior level.
The incumbent will achieve high quality, consistent and timely client interactions that translates Minet’s Healthcare Business Unit results and the Corporate’s vision of world class customer care into measurable goals and objectives, models highest level of customer focus and internal business partnership; deepen and strengthen business relationships with customers.
- Customer Service
- Guarantee quality output on all KPI’s and monitor client SLAs.
- Assure swift turnaround on resolution of client queries and action points.
- Maintain proper client and corresponding Company document inspection and storage.
- Analytical, accurate and timely reporting of client feedback, needs and other client management reports.
- Foster development and execution of a common vision and provide a unified approach to serving the customer.
- Relationship management
- Retention of existing clients.
- Be a trusted customer relations consultant and build relationships that will safeguard Minet’s interest, establish and embed loyalty and a long term, client close relationship as a valued partner and advisor.
- Ensure proper scheme structure designs and thorough premium and benefits negotiations with medical insurers for all clients.
- Monitor quality, value addition and technical output on each client renewal.
- Credit Control
- Sustain timely invoicing and collections
The Ideal person
- Proactive, positive attitude, innovative, problem solving skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a busy medical insurance underwriting or brokerage firm.
- A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent, interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts
- Proven Client Management experience and skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Product knowledge
- Technical competences
- understanding of the market, emerging trends and new products in the specialty of healthcare insurance.
- Innovation, proactivity and agility
- Team leadership, mentorship and management
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications to send their applications to HRCINFO@Minet.co.ke by 6th July 2018.
Please indicate the job title as the subject.