Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently operate in 10 counties, namely: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, Naivasha in Nakuru and Eldoret in Uasin Gishu County.
We pride ourselves across the country for the diversity of dedicated healthcare specialists, professionals, volunteers and staff who work with us to promote and provide healthcare services every day to the Kenyan population across the country.
We are the largest private network of healthcare providers.
The group seeks to recruit professionals for the following position:
Job Title: Nurse
Job Location: Kisii
Work Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely drug administration and monitoring of adverse reactions
- Take patient files to pharmacy for timely delivery of medication.
- Care of patients undergoing surgical procedures preoperatively, intra-operatively and post-operatively
- Care of patients undergoing gynaecological procedures
- Care of orthopaedic patients with special prosthesis and orthotics
- Preparing patients for special medical procedures and scrubbing for operations
- Helping in delivery of children and ensuring that the child is well cared for.
- Immunization of children and pregnant mothers.
- Interpret information clerked in patient sheets and make decisions about needed actions
- Maintaining patient information and keeping it confidential.
- Administer medication as prescribed.
- Ensure that every item used on a patient has been captured on the patient files and transferred into the hospital system.
- Monitoring progress of patients in the wards and informing doctors of their welfare.
- A Diploma / Degree in nursing
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Clinical Skills, Bedside Manners, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Pychological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Effective communicator.
- Leadership skills.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, by 6pm on 3rd of July 2018; and addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com
Clearly indicate the position being applied for and
Clearly indicate Salary expectations on the subject line
Attach your CV, Certificate & License only.
Interviews will be held on 11.7.2018 at Oasis Specialist Hospital in Kisii.