Our Client, an outdoor advertising agency based in Nairobi, seeks a dynamic, result and target oriented individual to join its dedicated team immediately as an Office Administrator (Contract Vacancy).
This is a contract role of up to 3 months and the main purpose for this role is to ensure effective running of the company’s business by providing administrative support, coordinating with Technical and Sales Teams in all projects and ensuring all financials and book keeping are attended to as required.
You will know you are doing a good job when:
- The office is in good state as cleanliness and hygiene are maintained
- An efficient filing system is in place through document control and maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, and updating
- Perform human resource duties as may be required such as keep an up to date record of all staff matters and personnel files including annual leave and sickness records.
- You know where company licenses and insurance policies are and are the custodian of office security and assets.
- All company courier services are harmonized
- There is an adequate inventory of office stationery supplies, kitchen supplies and company asset register
- The sales and technical team can depend on your support for end to end project implementation
- You know which clients to target through online research and internet marketing
- You provide data and help sales team through lead qualification
- You are in control of calendar management and meeting arrangement
- Petty cash is spent within limits, all invoicing done on time and customers happy with your services in regards to their payment processing.
To be successful in this role, you need the below competencies:
- Strong organization and administrative skills, attention to detail is essential
- Ability to handle pressure
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Can think on their feet
- Has integrity and is trustworthy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills and ability to demonstrate the use of company’s products and services
Education & Other Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a similar environment
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY.