We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our client who are in outdoor advertising.
In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how the agency runs, and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further their interest in your chosen career field.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Sort and manage files
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Take notes and memos during meetings
- Run general industry related errands
- Type documents, drafts, and reports
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Research and gather documentation on company position in industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
- Update company calendars
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree student about to complete or fresh graduate.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Apply using this link.