Vacant Position: Primary School – Head Teacher
Location: Green Park – Athi River
Nature of Job: Full time
No of Positions: 1
Salary: Kshs. 35,000
Summary: Our client is a prestigious private primary school based in Green Park-Athi River.
They seek to recruit a Head-Teacher who is enthusiastic, initiative and who enjoy his/her work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- School Administration
- Reporting all matters to the Directors
- School Strategic planning
- Day today monitoring the school staff and Students
- Developing proposals to the Directors
- Liaising with Educational Departments for proper certification and running of the school
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation
- Working with Directors and senior colleagues to deploy staff effectively and recruit new staff
- Meeting with other education professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school
- Motivating, training and disciplining staff
- Confirming the motivation of the students
- Ensuring proper communication in school
- Ensuring the school is up-to-date with innovations, from teaching practices to new technologies
- Resolving major disciplinary issues with students
Qualifications and skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Education (P1)
- 3-5 years teaching experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Head teacher
- TCS Number a MUST.
- Good experience in Teaching
- Good experience in Leadership, Management and Administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative with high energy levels
- Decision Making skills
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Patient and Tolerant
- Flexible to different situations
If you meet the above measures send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.