Job Title: Property Officer
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 30k
Our client is a leading Real Estate company specializing in property and facilities management.
They seek to hire a Property Manager to manage estate’s internal and external affairs, domestic workers, common areas, collecting service charge, personnel records, landscaping contract, review expiring contracts and advice residents accordingly.
- Daily Management, supervision and communication with building supervisors, maintenance and security teams to ensure premises are always operating insatiable and safe conditions
- Enforce terms of rental agreements and ensures compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Schedule property viewings and organize marketing efforts in order to maximize occupancy of premises under management
- Manage relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners and provide regular recommendations and advice to management to optimize operations
- Responsible for timely rent collection and proper reporting to ensure arrears and bad debts are minimized
- Interact and communicate regularly with tenants to resolve any queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Train, manage, supervise and evaluate staff including building supervisors, maintenance and security personnel
- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory requirements including: fire safety, construction permits, certificate of occupation, business permits and timely land rates and rents
- Direct and control all personnel and resources to ensure properties are properly maintained and management company objectives are met
- Carry out regular weekly detailed routine property inspections of each property in conjunction with other departments and review maintenance and security issues, safety processes and other operational issues
- Update and organize all information relating to properties and tenants including building plans, regulatory certificates, statutory documents and tenancy agreements
- Maintain an updated database of suppliers, authorized contractors and service providers
- Draft and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management including reporting on tenancy matters, maintenance, repairs, security and other suggested improvements
- Be able to optimize efficient operations
- Bachelor of Property Management or Business related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the same position preferably in real estate field
- A track record of successful Project Management
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Officer – Real Estate) to email@example.com before 5th July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.