Job Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Executive – Real Estate
Reporting To: Sales and Marketing Manager
The jobholder will be responsible for promoting the company value proposition and for achieving set revenue targets; through enhancing the brand image of the company, marketing company’s services, bringing in new business and concluding property letting and sales transactions and identifying new property management opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring strong understanding of the company value proposition
- Supporting the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy
- Keeping abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya and internationally so as to provide evidence based advice to clients
- Marketing the company’s property management service, vacant space for let or land, buildings for sale and advisory services, on various forums including the company website, social media platforms, print media, outdoor advertising, expos, networking with other partners and agents, writing advisory articles etc.
- Generating and pursuing leads on sales, lettings and management contracts to conclusion
- Identifying and bringing in new properties for sale and let to the firms portfolio, and identifying new management to the firms portfolio and advisory opportunities
- Maintaining relations with key partners including, developers, agents, financiers, lawyers and other sources of business
- Providing after sale customer service and maintaining a client and potential client database in the firms files
- Ensuring client feedback is received after each concluded transaction and following up on action required
- Providing regular activity / performance reports
- Managing company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for marketing and sales purposes
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the marketing function, including drafting correspondence, working with external agencies such as advertising companies and maintaining records
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Higher Diploma in Marketing or similar
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- A competent user of web platforms for marketing.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a marketer/salesperson, in the real estate sector
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
Equipment to be used
- Must be able to operate computers and other office machines such as printers, scanners, fax, copier, telephones etc.
- The incumbent will spend considerable time away from the office – within Nairobi and its environs. The job holder may also have to do some light lifting of advertising supplies and materials from time to time. Occasionally they may be called upon to work overtime or odd schedules.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales and Marketing Executive-Real Estate on the Subject line