Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive – Recruitment Services
At Corporate Staffing Services, our goal is to match excellent candidates with great companies.
We are a leading midsized HR consultancy firm operating from our Westlands office.
In the last eight years we have built a solid reputation as the preferred recruiter for local medium sized and large organizations. We also pride ourselves in being the recruiter of choice for top foreign companies looking to do business in Kenya.
What makes us unique is the personalized nature of our service. Each employer and candidate is treated with the highest level of professionalism and care.
In order for us to serve better our growing clientele, we are looking to hire a BDE to join our client service team.
The BDE (Recruitment) will be tasked with ensuring smooth running of the recruitment business from sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring ongoing relationship with the clients.
As such, this role requires an individual with strong entrepreneurial skills, excellent relationship management, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a very fast paced environment.
The job holder should possess a high EQ. High energy levels desired.
Reports to: Client Service Manager
Salary: (Fixed retainer) plus commissions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Making presentations to C.E.O’s and senior managers including HR managers on our services.
- Ensuring that clients sign contracts before start of any recruitment
- Educating clients on the market status in regards to availability of candidates, salary and statutory obligations
- Advertise job vacancies from clients using different mediums and ensure there’s a wide reach
- Short listing candidates who meet client requirements
- Conducting interviews on the shortlist to gauge suitability
- Preparing reports on candidates who meet client requirements
- Ensure constant communication with clients on the recruitment status
- Organizing for clients second interviews or any other request
- Providing feedback to candidates after interviews
- Contacting previous clients on a daily basis to cultivate an ongoing relationship
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection from clients as per agreement
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an arts based course
- At least 2 years of experience in a client facing role in sales, marketing, business development and client service management.
- Account Management skills
- Ability to engage business owners and senior management staff
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Report writing skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Entrepreneur mind set
- Superior communication skills – Oral & Written
- Pleasant/ people personality
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Methodical but not rigid
- Persistent but not pushy
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn and try different things
- A winning attitude
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive – Recruitment Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 29th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV