Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is fast becoming a lead in luxury living.
They seek to recruit a highly competent and proactive Restaurant Manager to be responsible for the maintenance of food standards, recruitment, training, inventory control, local marketing initiatives and offering exceptional customer service.
- Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation and cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Responsible for inventory and money control systems
- Recruit, reward and terminate staff as needed.
- Communicate changes in food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policies are followed
- Support local and national marketing initiatives.
- Promote and market the restaurant
- Identify and contact prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plan special events and promotions.
- Coaches and trains shift managers, and assistant managers, on operational excellence. Monitor training processes to ensure quality training of employees.
- Assist in developing new hire orientation programs and rewards programs.
- Develop and maintain staffing levels for Supervisors and Assistant Managers.
- Ensures that correct operational procedures are followed and takes corrective action if necessary
- Works with staff to achieve sales goals, using available reports to identify opportunities.
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- Must have 3-5 years of successful, operational management experience in a high end restaurant environment.
- People management skills with strength in people development/ training, implementation of standards and structuring of a team
- International experience is desirable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision making skills are needed;
- Demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching and development.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Restaurant Manager-Hospitality) to email@example.com before 5th July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.