Vaghjiyani Enterprises Limited are currently seeking to fill the position of a Road Surveyor.
Industry: Road Construction
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Responsibilities of the Road Surveyor Job
- Produce road layouts using surveying instruments and tools.
- Establish lines and grades within the construction site by performing construction surveys.
- Perform daily record keeping of work performed on a daily basis and share the records with the Projects Department.
- Provide topographic surveys of construction site areas.
- Review construction design to ensure proper quantities, dimensions, and overall completeness.
- Provide calculations and records in support of all survey activities.
- Lead others in the survey work and make survey computations.
- Carry out inspections to ensure that proper compliance with construction specifications is adhered to.
Road Surveyor Job Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with/or Diploma in Road Surveying in any Professionally Certified Institute.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the Roads & Infrastructure field.
- Good written and Oral skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance.
- Excellent leadership, motivational and presentation skills.
- Works well under pressure and able to be up to the deadlines.
How to Apply
Please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Road Surveyor) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted