Job Title: HR and Administration Manager
Gross Salary: 130k – 180k
Our client is one of the leading Sacco’s.
They are looking to fill the position of a HR and Administration Manager who will assist in maintaining the organization’s human resources.
He/She will also be in charge of the administrative and procurement functions of the Sacco.
- Execute all Human Resources functions
- Provide professional leadership in the development and implementation of Human resources plans and budgets, outlining activities to be undertaken, resource requirements, key performance measures and indicators as well as expected outcomes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees ; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and counsel on human resource and work related issues
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff
- Provide staff training and development and facilitation of training sessions
- Developing HR policies, performance appraisals, leave management and overall supervision of office administration
- Thorough induction, motivation and retention of all company staff
- Recognize and reward high performing staff
- Creating the right culture and practices within the Company
- To ensure the companies values and vision is achieved.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR and Higher diploma in HRM
- At least 5 years’ experience in carrying out Human Resource and administrative functions in a busy office
- Good knowledge of Labour Laws
- Good knowledge of Industrial relations
- Must have experience in leading Teams
- Knowledgeable in developing structures and systems
- Ensuring high performing staff are retained
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR and Administrative Manager-SACCO) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.