Our Client executes projects in the Food & Beverage Services Industry.
They design, build and install high quality commercial kitchen equipment for a wide array of customers, ranging from restaurants, schools, hotels, hospitals, corporate, global chains etc.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting To: The MD
The Role: To increase projects, equipment sales and Service contracts while maintaining customer relations as well as acquiring new customers. You will be required to handle all debt collection from the clients as well.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes.
- Preparing weekly & monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs to promote products.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Qualification & Skills:
- The incumbent should have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales is preferred
- Must have Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- High Energy Levels,
- Negotiation skills,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Must meet Sales Goals and possess Creativity and fresh ideas,
- Be able to advise Sales Planning,
- Independent thinker, problem solving traits
- Self-motivated with passion for Sales
- Good package on offer plus incentives
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by 24th July, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted