Job Vacancy: Sales Manager
Our client is a Company that requires a person with high professional skills in Sales and can help the company grow.
The highest priority is to assist the Company to acquire new customers and sell additional services to existing clients.
The person shall be responsible for the Company’s extended horizon or expansion in terms of customers.
This position requires someone who is good at identifying new markets. He or She Shall be reporting to Chief Executive Officer
The skills needed for this position include;
- Strong Communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and ability to solve tough problems
- In depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Kill in providing and triaging obligations
- Attention to details
- Excellent time management and organization
- Come up with business plan
- Identifying new sales leads
- Following up on prospective clients briefing them on various Engineering solutions of the Company.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other Companies and learning who makes decision about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Preparing power points presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients informing them of new developments in the Company’s products and services
- Developing quotes and proposals in consultation with the Head of respective divisions
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Setting up sales target and constantly reviewing on upward trend
- Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Analyze reports and present to Chief Executive every week
- Give updates to Chief Executive Officer on the targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related Course or BSc. in relevant Engineering field or BSc. in Math’s or relevant degree with at least minimum 5 years working experience as Sales person those with Diploma in relevant field and over ten (10) years minimum working experience as Sales person may be considered as long they had obtained at least B- or equivalent in English and Math’s in KSCE.
- Must possess excellent management as well as organizational skills
- Must poses effective communication and writing skills
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Must be able to develop fresh ideas and strategies
Remuneration: Salary Range 100,000 to 150,000 + commission
If you meet the above requirements please apply by submitting your detailed CV online via this LINK.