Job Vacancy: Sales Manager – Security Solutions
Our Client is a well-established company providing professional security and safety solutions to organizations. They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Sales Manager.
He/ She will be in charge of the sales department, responsible for sales targets achievement, customer relations management and any marketing functions guided by organization policies.
Key Role: Identifying potential new customers based upon the demand for the services and solutions offered by the company and its competitors.
Salary: 100k – 150k
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement new effective strategies to reach clients to deliver new business sales growth
- Develop relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organization to realize revenue opportunities.
- Keep continuous customer centric awareness and outlook – a consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be realized
- Responsible for managing the existing customer base in their territory and in addition they will be expected to cross sell products and services across existing service base.
- Achieve new strategic business gains predominantly in the core business sectors, and bring in a balanced mix of CCTV and Access control business as well as the associated Maintenance and Monitoring contracts.
- Producing effective and persuasive copy in order to create marketing materials including – (EDM ) electronic direct mail – Proposals and bids – Internal correspondence , reports and marketing strategies – Website pages – Brochures – E-shots campaigns
- Researching and evaluating for new demand for products and solutions and customers’ needs and insights
- Assisting in the production of customer/competitor evaluation to determine future demand, marketing drives and growth
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Collating, organizing, managing and developing contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Developing sales strategies and, using a CRM, tracking the progress of the sales stages and development of accounts
- Liaising with internal and external clients to ensure the smooth process of projects, to collaborate on issues and aid in the attainment of targets
- Responsible for management and retention of customer base within defined territory and will be measured on retention of customer base and growth of portfolio in line with company targets.
- Work alongside engineers and customer service teams to ensure customer service satisfaction and dispute resolution.
- Manage customer contact cycle completing all existing customer visits and achieving company attrition targets.
- Working with online platforms to share projects and activities to ensure successful implementation on new programs and initiatives for the benefit of the wider business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales, Business Administration or related field of study
- 3- 5 years progressive Sales experience in Security Industry.
- Field sales experience is desired and preferably with experience of selling service contracts in the B2B market.
- Valid Kenyan driving license
- Familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and marketing focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities
- Must be comfortable building relationships and applying skills which affect decision making, to convert opportunities to sales.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
- Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Security Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, 27th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.