Job Title: Senior HR Officer
Industry: Real Estate, Hospitality and Distribution
Gross Salary: 70k – 80k
Our client is a group of companies dealing in real estate, hospitality and distribution.
They seek to hire a Senior HR officer who will be tasked with supporting the organization in administering HR function.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Set up the HR Department, developing plans and policies and ensure the company complies with legal regulations and best practices
- Implement HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to the company’s objectives.
- Ensure updated filing for all staff and proper record maintenance for every staff within the organization
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit on basis of requirement discussed with the department head, interview and select suitable applicants.
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include: Appointment /Confirmation / Termination /Resignation procedures and process.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring.
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy procedures and ensure its compliance
- Enhance Organization communication flow, encourage and develop employee – management communication.
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational health and safety
- Identify the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR and Higher diploma in HRM
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Hospitality/Real Estate/Manufacturing/FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Labour Laws
- Good knowledge of Industrial relations
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to HR Management
- Must have experience in leading Teams
- Knowledgeable in developing structures and systems
- Ensuring high performing staff are retained
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior HR Officer) to email@example.com before 4th July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.