Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies is one leading Human Resource and Training Consultancy Firms in Kenya.
One of our clients in the Service Industry is looking to fill urgently the position of a Digital Media Executive.
The Digital Media Executive will be a tech-savvy, self-motivated, creative individual who will be looked upon to take our Client’s Regional brand to the next level using their creativity and digital expertise with a view of achieving our business growth objectives.
The Digital Marketing Executive will lead efforts in assisting with the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology and will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Set digital marketing processes and effectively derive plans using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Acquire and report on insights in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date Research products, services and current strategies to identify our online SWOT
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor and build on our SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build healthy client relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns Liaise with Marketing and Customer Service to augment customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs and establish best practices in digital marketing and stay up-to-date with digital technological developments
- Develop and post relevant content on the digital media platforms to reach ideal customers and the general public.
- Develop and manage all published content i.e. images, written and video
- Respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads for the business
- Prepare and submit reports such that include weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Oversee the design and layout of the different digital media platforms
- Design and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Liaise with customers and the general public in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions
- Monitor online ratings to determine where enhancements are necessary
- Research on the most effective digital media tools , channels , strategies and design for the business
- Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field Industry
- Minimum years of experience – A minimum of five (3-5) years related experience in similar capacity.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Monitor social media analytics using free or paid tools and respond to questions and comments according to the company’s voice and guidelines
- Familiarity with web, graphics design and HTML
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C, B2B social media, Google Ad words and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work daily to produce new content for our products, constantly innovating to push new ideas and formats and measuring how well those ideas perform.
- Keep up with new trends and company and industry news.
- Work with the sales team (incl. regions) to coordinate campaigns with ongoing company initiatives and execute current marketing campaigns on the digital platform
- Responsible for setting the creative communications strategy through creating videos, designing gifts, coordinating messaging with internal communications teams, running paid ads, etc.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Be up-to-date with the ever-changing world of social and digital media, the new measurement tools others are using and what competitors are posting on a daily basis.
If interested and qualify, urgently kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kindly indicate the specific position you are applying for “Digital Media Executive” as the Subject of the email.
We will shortlist as we receive the applications.