Job Title: Facilities Manager – Mall
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 300k
Our client is an established Shopping Mall in Mombasa.
They seek to hire an experienced and competent Male Facilities Manager who will be responsible for all maintenance works in the mall, supervise the department staff and ensure exemplary service to all the clients.
- Responsible for all maintenance aspects of the buildings, grounds and facilities
- Adhere to all applicable governmental rules and regulations, including licensing and permit requirements
- Must be familiar with Quality Management Control systems, and ensure the day to day use of this
- Schedule all maintenance works with our technical team, and ensure all works are carried out in a timely manner
- Determine and schedule repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections
- Determine the facilities budget and must negotiate with outside vendors for supplies, repairs and more for purposes of cost controlling
- Maintain positive relations with staff, vendors and clients
- Report on weekly, monthly and yearly bases on costing, issues and incidents.
- Oversee groundskeepers, maintenance workers, and custodial staff
- Perform various administrative and clerical tasks
- Oversee the physical maintenance and upkeep of the property
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Building, Civil Engineering, Quantity Survey or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- At least 5 years’ experience with property maintenance on senior management
- Background in maintenance is a must (plumbing, electrical, etc)
- Demonstrate managerial experience and abilities, as well as knowledge of purchasing, supplies, grounds keeping and equipment repair
- Ability to maintain the physical security of the facilities, employees, contractors and visitors as well as the physical assets
- Ability to lead the team of cleaners, gardeners and contractors to ensure the highest standards of presentation and safety are maintained in the landscape and greenery
- Superior experience with utilities and communications infrastructure
- Highly computer literate with the ability to handle detailed paperwork in a thorough and complete manner
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, meet multiple deadlines and works as a team member
- Procurement and contract management skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Willing to work long hours.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Facilities Manager – Mall) to email@example.com before 27th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted