Job Vacancy: Intern (Finance Background)
Company Profile: SOLARKIOSK is an award winning company conducting sustainable energy and retail business in developing countries. It is based in Berlin (Germany) and currently has six subsidiaries in Africa and projects in ten countries in Africa / Asia / Americas.
Flat hierarchies, a high degree of personal responsibility, quick decision-making, cordial teamwork and a dynamic and innovative business environment characterize our company.
For our Kenyan subsidiary, we are looking for a highly motivated intern.
Qualifications are as follows :-
- Must have completed University Degree in Finance and Accounting / Economics / Statistics
- Must have good Microsoft skills especially MS Excel
- Should have recently graduated
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be self motivated and willing to work with strict deadlines to be met.
- Good analytical and data management skills is an added advantage
- Numerical skills
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application.
It should include:
- A cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Relevant certificates and references
- Salary expectations and earliest possible starting date
Please send your application by email to email@example.com.
All applications should be received by 6th July 2018 the above position is quite urgent and applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Regret: Due to the high number of applications anticipated we may not be able to respond back to all and so we highly regret that if by 31st July 2018 you will not have heard from us please consider your application not successful however we shall reserve your resume in our database.
Please note that we cannot consider incomplete applications or applications sent by post.