Job Title: Supply Chain Manager – FMCG
Gross Salary: 100K – 125K
Our client is one of the leading dealers in manufacturing and distributing hygiene goods nationally having been in market for over 30 years through providing consumer products of superior quality and value, building trusted brands that touch lives.
They seek to hire a highly professional, performance driven individual to fill the position of Supply Chain Manager.
- Manage the purchasing, planning, stores, dispatch & logistics functions
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used to provide forecasts to our internal and external partners as part of contractual agreements and works with our internal and external partners for material issue resolution demand forecasts.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales
- Manage flows of goods between storing and dispatch areas
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products
- Monitor supply chain performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Review weekly and monthly production schedules and demand forecasts to estimate peak and delivery timings
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing and Supply, Logistics or similar
- 3 – 5 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience working in manufacturing industry
- Expert knowledge of the supply chain process
- Expert knowledge in data entry and analysis
- Ability to use ERP system
- Excellent planning and organization skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Supply Chain Manager – FMCG) to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke on or before Tuesday 12th June 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV