Function / Department: Supply Chain
Position Title: Supply Chain Operations Analyst
Reports To: Supply Chain Solutions Manager
Direct Reports / Supervises: N/A
Job Purpose: To assist in the review/analysis of the SCM BU operations performance and execution of various projects/ITF.
- Head of supply chain solutions Kenya.
- Operations/Site Managers
- Accompany teams to implement adequate WMS as per IT dept.’s standards and ensure adequate training is given to operations teams.
- Ensure SCM BU projects are smoothly implemented and timeously executed as per clients’ request
- Ensure all teams are recruited and trained according to SOPs agreed with the various clients
- Analyze and monitor warehousing KPIs and reporting and put action plans together every month for all sites.
- Assist in response to warehouse RFQs in line with best practices.
- Build on Supply Chain experience i.e. To capitalize on people, structure, processes, activities…(without re-inventing the wheel repetitively)
- Harmonize methods used in the various sites.
- Assist in defining procedures, warehousing strategy, flows, layout (inbound, pick & pack, storage, outbound, VAS, kitting, reverse logistics, pallet management, product management)
- Always pro-actively look for operational optimization in terms of space, processes, productivity etc.
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Use of Auto Cad
- Excellent user of MS office suite
Experience: Minimum 3 years in a similar role in supply chain.
- B-Comm Honours / Masters Degree in supply chain management / Logistics management
- CSCP / CPIM
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO SHARE THEIR CVS TO email@example.com ON OR BEFORE 7.6.2018