Sustainet Group Limited is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individual who is result oriented to fill the position of a Project Driver / Office Assistant.
The driver will be stationed in Kisumu.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Under the overall supervision of the Project Team Leader and Project Administrator, the project driver/office assistant will perform the following tasks;
- Drive staff and authorized visitors to scheduled destination as directed by the Project Team Leader/Project Administrator.
- Ensure the general maintenance of the motor vehicle (proper and timely service, mechanical repairs, valid insurance stickers and other road requirements).
- Maintain a valid driving license at all times while driving the office vehicle.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the motor vehicle at all times and ensure that it is in perfect condition at all times.
- Ensure timely reporting of any mechanical problem, accidents or incidences to the Project Administrator and the responsible officer while in the field.
- Maintain proper and updated mileage records for the vehicle.
- Ensure that the office mails are picked from the post office twice a week and are well distributed to the relevant persons.
- Assist in getting quotations, invoices and receipts from the prospective suppliers and the current ones.
- Assist in the filing, photocopy, faxing and scanning of office documents.
- Perform any other office duties as assigned by the Team Leader and Project Administrator.
- Education: KCSE Certificate
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years driving experience and past experience as a Project Driver will be an added advantage
- Valid driving licence and certificate of good conduct
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be computer literate
- Use of double cabin pick-up.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements above, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com. Do also indicate the title of the position you are applying for as the E-Mail Subject and on your application letter “Project Driver / Office Assistant – Kisumu”.
Failure to follow instructions above will lead to disqualification of candidates.
To be received by 5.00 pm 13th July 2018