Job Vacancy: Telecommunications Sales Representative
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client, a visionary and transformative leading quality player in the provision of goods and services in electronic and niche type electrical solutions, is looking for an enthusiastic Telecommunications Sales Representative to fuel their rapid growth ambition, improve customers understanding and thus further develop products and services offerings to meet the changing needs of the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify customer segment needs and correctly identify need in individuals, corporations and traders that can be fulfilled by arrange of product offering.
- Represent the company products to prospective clients and explain clearly and concisely why they would be useful to the customer, dealing with any follow up questions and objections in a friendly but persuasive way, including referring inside the organization or to colleagues to fill information gaps required to deal with objections or follow up questions.
- Follow up and close Sales conversations with prospects and lead to growth in sales.
- Research competitive prices and feed back to admin department.
- Meet Sales targets by doing the right things in the right way- faithfully following the values of the company.
- Report back on daily client interactions and daily sales.
- Explain variance between sales targets and achievement and make plans to address reasons for shortfalls, including seeking help where needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- A Technician Diploma in Telecoms or Electronics with a strong bias to selling will be considered.
- A background in Electronics or Communications is preferred.
- A demonstrated interest in communications and electronics technology and its uses and comfortable, fluent and easily able to deal with technicians or engineering professionals at different levels on a day to day basis
- High levels of integrity
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th June, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.