Our client, provides International, Regional and Local travel services is seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive.
Industry: Tour and Travel
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for activities regarding sales, marketing, customer acquisition and relationship management.
- In charge of all the administrative duties and customer care within the allocated area. By engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Ability to create and support client retention strategies for both new and existing customers.
- Ability to conduct marketing surveys and audits, prepare reports and create plan for engagement.
- Ability to Analyze competitor activities within the assigned territory and come up with relevant propositions to ensure continuous customer satisfaction, loyalty and also to maintain company’s brand positioning within the territory.
- Ability to Solicit qualified referrals from existing clients.
- Ability to carry out analysis of potential markets to develop prospects for new business.
- Ability to prepare outgoing marketing proposals and tender documents.
- Ability to Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for services
- Able to Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- To Schedule appointments and meetings as necessary
- Ability to Respond to approved tenders, go through newspaper and other to ensure all tenders are captured.
- Ability to follow up on collections from the customers
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor holder in Sales and Marketing
- At least 4 years’ of experience in Business Development or Sales
- At least has Knowledge in travel and tours
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Team Player and good Analytical skills
To apply, click here: https://flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/22366 on or before 5th July 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.