Retail Sales Intern Job at Vivo ActiveWear, Nairobi Kenya
Are you a leader, a motivator and up for the challenge?
Vivo Activewear is hiring!
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic candidate with the right attitude to join our Team as a sales intern in Nakuru and Mombasa.
Our philosophy is cantered on a “passion” and “zest” for life! At Vivo, we are dedicated to providing each of our customers with comfortable and trendy clothing that makes one “look and feel great”. Our Team are our brand ambassadors charged with ensuring that each shopping experience is memorable.
The Retail Sales Candidate is responsible for:
- Maximising sales: Inspiring the customer to buy and meeting the store’s sales targets.
- Handling all customer requests courteously and professionally.
- Being knowledgeable of and performing sales support functions related to Point of Sales (POS) procedures.
- Learning Vivo’s systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties.
- Improving the store’s Conversion rate and Basket Size.
- Promoting the Vivo Loyalty Programme.
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensuring that goods are well displayed.
- Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy.
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency.
- Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Dependable and a high level of integrity.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An eye for fashion and trends.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative. independent of direct supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Articulate with a good command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Strong Reporting skills.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field.
How to Apply
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line.
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 22, 2018.
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.