WE Free the Children a charity organization is looking to hire a Waiter to be based in the Mara.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Certificate / Diploma in Hospitality Management from a reputable institution;
- 2 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry;
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve food to the customers;
- Pre bus tables within one minute when the customers have cleared their food and seek customer satisfaction;
- Approach the customer in an efficient and courteous manner;
- Actively seek information from guests on how to improve restaurant performance;
- Wipe tables and maintain cleanliness to the satisfaction of guests and corporate standards;
- Resolve customer satisfaction complaints immediately they arise and where necessary report to the shift runner;
- Ensure seating is available for all customers;
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods;
- Be responsible for your own work station and for your own uniforms;
- Respond to additional requests and determines when the meal has been completed.
Key Areas to Success:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent sales acumen;
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and practices.
WE sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
While CV’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture.
We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please apply to: email@example.com before 30th June 2018.
Please send in your CV along with a cover letter and please indicate your current salary in the CV
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org