Waumini Cooperative is a National SACCO that is registered by SASRA with its head office in Nairobi and other branches in Nakuru, Kisii and Rongai. We draw our membership from the catholic institutions as well as the catholic faithful.
We intend to fill the position(s) below on a Six Month Renewable Contract.
- Recruit new members in the Parishes and the Catholic Institutions as per set targets
- Sell loans to existing members as per set targets and educate members on loan uptake
- Promote customer retention
- To solve issues the members might be going through in relation to the Sacco.
- Identify markets and develop ways of entry to the market
- Give sales presentation to potential clients
- Advise members on the best products that match their needs.
- Be the link person between the Sacco and prospective/existing members
- Any other duty as delegated from time to time
Minimum Qualification and Competencies
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a business related qualification from a recognized institution in the same level.
- At least six months relevant experience. Prior experience in the financial industry is an added advantage.
- Presentable and a good communicator
- Requires Minimum supervision
- Upholding sound ethical standards, integrity and honesty.
How to Apply
Interested applicants MUST CLICK HERE to download and fill the Waumini Sacco online application form and submit together with their current CV giving their day time telephone contact, (3) referees who should be present or previous employers and a cover letter explaining suitability for the position and the expected salary to email@example.com on or before 25th June 2018.
NB. Please include the POSITION TITLE you are applying for in the subject line of your email