Job Vacancy: Accountant Cum HR Coordinator
Our client, a well-established security and safety solutions provider are looking for a Accountant cum HR coordinator to be incharge of the authentication, allocation and integrity of financial accounts, schedules, plans and documentations in line with relevant ad hoc financial objectives and to shape the performance and development systems for all employees, designing and supporting the company talent frameworks including performance management, succession planning and workforce/human resource planning whilst guiding and managing Human Resources services for the Company.
- Develop, streamline and enhance financial management and reporting processes.
- Manage the processing of all contract and other income and disbursements.
- Timely and accurate preparation of consolidated monthly and annual financial statements and reports in accordance with GAAP and IAS.
- Ensure financial and business related legislative compliances are met.
- Analyse financial results, including corrective actions to address adverse performance.
- Develop and implement the HR /TM and People strategies aligned to the business objectives.
- Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development.
- Manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed/specific timescales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on.
- A Bachelor of commerce degree Finance or Accounting Option and CPA Certified.
- Experience in human Resource and office Administration.
- Over 5 years progressive experience in Financial and human resource Management.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and other accounting softwares.
- Should proficiently possess technical skills, soft skills, hard skills, interpersonal and management skills
- Capable of coaching, mentoring and training
- Knowledge of the labour legislation governing the labour market. (OSHA, WIBA and Kenya Employment Act.)
- Tactical focus, flexible & change maker;
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution;
- Able to work as part of a team and build relationships with others.
Salary Range: Ksh.70,000 – 80,000 gross
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 15th July 2018