Our client is a project management, monitoring and evaluation firm based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an energetic, outgoing, multi-talented Admin Assistant who shall double up as an all-round office assistant and a trainer.
Summary of Responsibilities
Your efforts shall support all office functions including but not limited to office operations, trainings, and correspondence, tele-marketing, logistics, bookings, organizing and setting up meetings.
- Coordinate and manage administrative details and logistics for all trainings, seminars and workshops
- Conduct trainings and participate in trainings as and when required
- Support the Management with the logistics of meetings, trainings and communication.
- Keep the organization organized and connected through records management, processing mail, preparing correspondence, and supporting various marketing and communication strategies, including printed marketing collateral and social media.
- Manage office supply needs and organization.
- Receiving guests.
- The candidate must possess excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, outgoing personality
- Customer service oriented
- Understanding of book keeping and general office organization
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- A natural speaker with impeccable communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience as an office admin
- Experience in conducting trainings highly desired.
Salary: KES 30,000 – 40,000
The emphasize for this role will be on background experience and personality.
Please DON’T apply if you don’t fit into the profile explained above.
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach on on or before 20th July, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.