Our Client offering courier services is looking for 2 Administration assistants to be based in their Nyeri Office.
- Custodian of office petty cash
- Keeping the Office Clean and Organized
- Receiving Calls and handling queries
- Handling walk-in customers and closing walk in sales.
- Handling all incoming mail (Physical mail and email)
- Maintaining supplier and customer database in soft copy.
- Monthly submission of Statutory Returns (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE)
- Payroll Processing (preparation of payslips for employees)
- Processing all supplier payments.
- Preparing and processing all customer invoices and payments.
- Following up on payments from customers.
- Daily Sales reconciliation (office sales and riders). Preparation of daily sales report for the company
- Co-ordinate with company riders for collections and deliveries.
- Allocate and manage rider delivery schedule on a daily basis to ensure balance and efficiency of deliveries.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum Education level: Diploma in Business Management
- One year working experience
- Good IT Skills Ms Office suite (Word, Excel)
- CPA I or II is an added advantage
- Organized and responsible
- Good multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Efficient and a quick learner
- Well presented and good Customer Service Skills
If your background and competence meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th July 2018