Job Vacancy: Aftersales Marketing Executive – Motor Industry
- In conjunction with Field Engineering, develop, market and coordinate Service contracts.
- Coordinate and execute marketing of Parts and Service operations.
- In conjunction with Channel development, implement growth strategies
- Carry our Market surveys on Menu pricing, Service pricing and Bench mark with our client’s value proposition.
- Develop marketing brief and work with agencies to create marketing communication and messaging for Parts and Service.
- Manage key Service market segmentation, product targeting and positioning exercises
- In conjunction with Parts & Service Sales, ensure growth and retention of Aftersales customers.
- Supervise the sign-off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with Parts & Service leadership.
- Manage Marketing activities within Budget.
- Marketing experience in motor industry is key advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- CIM professional certificate.
- Five years work experience in a relevant field.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 9th July 2018, clearly indicating the job title.