The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, with plans to spread to Bomet.
With the ongoing expansion we seek to recruit professionals for the following vacant position:
Manager – Material Management Division (MMD)
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will provide support, guidance and professional procurement services, and ensure that supply chain function is running within the requirements of the hospital policies and Financial Regulations.
- Manage Material Management Division
- Procurement and Operations management.
- Contract, Services and Supplier Evaluation / Reviews
- Staff management, development and Leadership.
- Internal policies and procedures (SOPs).
- Inventory Management.
- Manage goods disposal
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology or CIPS / and any Accounting qualification will be an added advantage
- Seven years of experience, two of which must have been in a supervisory role.
- An excellent theoretical and practical understanding of entire Supply chain including tendering, negotiation contract management and stocks management;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop/maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers;
- Good financial awareness, project management, Strategic leadership and management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th July, 2018.
If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Interested candidates should also note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”