The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The hospital seeks to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:-
Clinical Nurse – Performance Improvement Team
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of Performance Improvement, the incumbent will facilitate all quality improvement activities for the Hospital including patient care and relations, quality standards compliance, risk management and safety in accordance to the strategic plans and policies for improved patient safety throughout the Hospital.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)/ Diploma in Community health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Must be registered and licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in Quality Improvement methods will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years clinical working experience in a busy preferably JCI accredited Institution
- At least 1 year experience working with a quality improvement team will be an added advantage
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 27th July, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”