Aga Khan University
Job Vacancies: Instructors – Department of Anaesthesia
Aga Khan University is a private, not for profit, international University established in 1983, with 11 teaching sites ¡n eight countries. Since 2001, AKU has offered academic programmes ¡n nursing, medicine and education for East Africa.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position of Instructor in the Department of Anaesthesia.
Position Summary: The Instructors will provide clinical Anaesthesia coverage in the hospital and provided supervision for residents assigned to them. S/he will provide quality support to ensure timely and optimal delivery of efficient patient care.
- Masters of Medicine Degree in Anaesthesia ¡n a reputable institution
- Certification and registration from the relevant Medical Practitioners and Dentists regulating body
- Current BLS, ETAT-plus or EPLS certificate
- S/he should be a good team player with interest in working in an academic institution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, clearly indicating current & expected pay should be sent to,
the Manager, Recruitment,
Aga Khan University Hospital,
so as to reach not later than 2nd August, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted