Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA.
The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist will be to collaborate with Nuclear Medicine and cyclotron Section professionals to perform high quality Nuclear Medicine procedures based upon approved protocols and guidelines and best international practices.
- Correctly interpret Nuclear Medicine request forms and ensure that this has been approved by the Nuclear Medicine physician/radiologist.
- Ensure that all Nuclear Medicine examinations performed are recorded and images acquired sent to PACS, perform elution and prepare various
radiopharmaceuticals in the hot lab for Nuclear Medicine procedures.
- Perform BMD scans on the DXA scanner, perform requisite QC of all radiation equipment in the department.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology or Diploma in Medical Imaging Science with relevant training and experience in the field of Nuclear Medicine.
- Candidate should have an up to date certification with the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya and a valid Basic Life Support certificate.
How to Apply
Please send your curriculum vitae; copies of academic qualifications; and copies of professional certificates to
the Manager, Recruitment,
Aga Khan University Hospital
email address: email@example.com
not later than 5th August, 2018.