Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA.
The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years.
PET CT Technologist
The main purpose of the PET CT Technologist will be to collaborate with Nuclear Medicine and other PET CT Section professionals to perform high quality PET CT and CT procedures based upon approved protocols and guidelines and best international practices.
- Correctly interpret PET CT request forms and ensure that this has been approved and protocoled by the Nuclear medicine physician/radiologist.
- Consult with Nuclear Medicine physician and radiologist in case of doubt in any protocol selection.
- Screen patients for procedure suitability beforehand, explain the PET CT procedure to the patient beforehand.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology or Diploma in Medical Imaging Science with relevant training and experience in the field of Nuclear
- Candidate should have an up to date certification with the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya and a valid Basic Life Support certificate.
How to Apply
Please send your curriculum vitae; copies of academic qualifications; and copies of professional certificates to
the Manager, Recruitment,
Aga Khan University Hospital
email address: email@example.com
not later than 5th August, 2018.