AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Vacancy: Biomedical Assistant Manager
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource. To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following positions;
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the Manager, Facilities Maintenance, the main purpose of this position is to liaise with the section in-charges to ensure smooth hospital operations through proper maintenance of medical machines and equipment.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma Medical Engineering from a reputable Institution.
- At least three years of working experience in a similar position.
- Registered with association of the medical engineers of Kenya.
- Computer skills.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Must be a born again Christian with a lifestyle of service and discipleship.
- Shown high level of leadership and supervisory skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Has a self driven personality, polite and high integrity level.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th August 2018.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.