AIC Kijabe Hospital
Exciting Nursing Opportunity: Oncology Nurse
Reporting to the Inpatient Services Manager, the holder of this position will glorify God by ensuring provision of excellent and compassionate health care to critically or chronically ill cancer patients.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
1. BScN/ KRCHN/KRN with Higher Diploma in Paediatric Haematology / Oncology or Breast Cancer.
2. Experience of working in oncology units is an added advantage.
3. Desire to constantly educate and keep up with new treatment methods.
4. Two years of relevant experience with an exemplary track record.
5. Emotional stability to help patients and relatives work through the treatment process.
6. An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
7. Applicant should possess a broad range of clinical skills to be effective in the workplace.
8. Able to integrate technical skills, scientific knowledge, and caring attitude to aid those living with cancer, including their families.
9. A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
10. High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th August 2018.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.