Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC Africa) is one of the leading management consultancy firm in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our well established multinational client seeks to engage with a career-passionate and performance-driven talent who seeks to thrive in a fast growing and expanding business in the position of: –
Assistant Lead – Outbound Operation
- Leading & coordinating collection and timely dispatch of finished goods while ensuring that all distribution, fleet programs and divisional initiatives are executed as designed.
- Optimizing operations through effective space & capacity utilization and increasing picking efficiency to achieve maximum throughput while adhering to safety norms & policy compliance to make warehouse safer and productive.
- Responsible for efficient operation of all routes to increase sales and reduce operation costs.
You will need fluency in: Supply Chain Management, Decision Making Skills, Communication skills, Negotiation Skills, Adaptability & Flexibility
First level Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management, MBA is preferred
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in Supply Chain of which 5 must be in a supervisory level
- Experience in FMCG or Telecom Industry
- Experience of managing various transporters and fleet management
- Knowledge of ERP System, SAP preferred
- CIPS Membership
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke or send cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th July, 2018.
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank for continuous referencing (+254-712 316 888/77)