Our Client, a General Insurance Company wishes to recruit suitable person to fill the position of Assistant Manager – Business Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all new sales activities except activities related to the branches
- Vetting and onboarding of intermediaries and ensure they book satisfactory premiums.
- Cross selling of products to existing clients to boost organic growth
- Develop and implement sales strategies for expansion of existing markets and penetration of new market frontiers.
- Implement strategies to grow and sustain market share and the quality of the business accepted.
- Oversee the renewal cluster of business development function.
- Ensure that clients and intermediaries receive renewal notices on time.
- Hold renewal meetings and ensure the target for renewable business is met.
- Prepare and make presentations to intermediaries and other interest groups.
- Generate, analyze and submit various reports as may be required from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business and qualified insurance professional (ACII or AIIK).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in busy business development department of a General Insurance Company
- Team player with excellent planning, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result driven with track record of demonstrable networking, selling and ability to identify new opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 20th July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.