Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, Sales Manager will be responsible for the coordination of Sales with the objective of maximizing sales to existing and potential customers.
- Formulating and implementing sales strategies to drive the realization of the sales targets
- Preparing and submitting sales budgets
- Initiating and nurturing relationships with customers and other key stakeholders
- Coordinating performance management for the department to ensure high performance and retention of staff
- Monitoring the utilization of demo cars assigned to the branch to ensure full compliance with the company’s guidelines
- Prospecting for new business to ensure the achievement of sales targets
- Approving customer vehicle orders in the system to ensure timely processing of a sale
- Checking and approving proposals for promotions and promotional items to ensure value for money, cost and quality
- Following up on debtors and report to the management to ensure appropriate strategies are employed to recover monies owed to the company
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant field
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant working experience, with 2 years’ experience in management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy
- Product knowledge i.e. vehicle specifications, basic mechanical knowledge
- Excellent report writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd August 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “SALES MANAGER”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.