Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer “End-to-End” Real Estate Investments and Development Solutions.
The organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position/positions of Accounts Executive & Office Administrator in line with our vision expansion plan.
The position will provide Office Administration, Front Office Management, and Financial Accounting support for the organization.
- Preparing presentations for executive-level, as well as drafting, typing and maintaining confidential records.
- Processing mails, letters, posts, emails, and maintain calls switchboard and official emails accounts for both internal and external correspondence.
- Managing the filing systems;
- Maintaining office Inventory, Cash, and Purchase management system;
- Managing administrative subordinate staff and related activities;
- Photocopying, printing and binding various documents;
- Providing executive secretarial duties for senior management, including Front Office management, and customer care.
- Managing and maintaining organization financial accounts, office budget and administration accounts.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Document and analyze financial transactions by entering accounting information.
- Provide internal auditing accounting services for the organization businesses and individuals.
- Advise management in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, statutory deductions, data processing systems, and accounting design process
- Summarizes financial accounts of the organization status by collecting information; preparing financial reports.
Job qualifications and core competencies
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, or related field.
- Academic background in CPA (Certified Public Accountant); or ongoing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in MS-Office and associated presentation software skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
- Experience in Digital Marketing and related softwares, added advantage.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: email@example.com, quoting the position title on the subject line by 27th July, 2018
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.