AIC Kijabe Hospital
Exciting Opportunity: Business Intelligence Manager
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following positions;
Business Intelligence Manager
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining processes and operations for delivery of reporting and analytical solutions that provide data-driven insight into business performance.
He/she will effectively collaborate with stakeholders to identify and implement reporting solutions that support business needs and create operational efficiencies by providing needed information in a timely manner and regularly analyzing information to identify trends and opportunities that can be exploited to benefit the organization.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, MIS, Analytics or similar field.
- Minimum five years of experience in Business Intelligence or a closely related field.
- Familiar with Data Warehousing strategies.
- Specialist knowledge of data governance principles and practices.
- Understanding of the principles of IT security and data protection.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple departments.
- Effectively manage multiple project timelines simultaneously.
- Committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th July 2018.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.