Christian Health Association of Kenya
Vacancy: Housekeeping Supervisor
CHAK Guest House is a leading Hospitality facility specializing in accommodation and conference facilities.
CHAK Guest House is fully owned by Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) and is located in new Lavington area on Musa Gitau Road off Waiyaki Way, Nairobi.
We are inviting applications for the above position with the following requirements:-
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE) mean grade C
- Diploma in Hospitality Accommodation & Laundry Operations
- Must have worked in a similar position for a minimum of two years
- Working knowledge of other hotel departments (Multi skilled)
Job Role: Reporting to the Guest House Manager, the Housekeeping Supervisor will in addition to day to day responsibilities of Room Steward, provide supervision of housekeeping operations and ensure high quality standards in cleanliness, general maintenance and housekeeping inventory control.
- Ensure cleanliness of guest rooms, meeting rooms, offices, cloakrooms and public areas.
- Ensure the comfort of in-house guests and promote the security of guest property within the establishment.
- Ensure establishment compliance with public health standards, requirements and regulations.
- Maintain control of all housekeeping inventory store rooms.
- Liaise daily with the front office for accurate room allocation and room status report.
- Proper scheduling of the department, keeping in mind the forecast and daily occupancy.
- Develop housekeeping consumption and operating equipment forecasts. Prepare monthly housekeeping operations report.
- Smart appearance; Mature and Courteous.
- Good planning and scheduling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to work long and odd hours.
How to Apply
To apply, Drop your application letter and CV at the CHAK Guest House reception addressed to
The Guest House Manager,
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or postal address 30690, 00100, GPO Nairobi.
Closing date: 13th July 2018.