We seek a passionate, experienced clinical officer.
- Certified by the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya/ Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board with a valid practising license.
- Knowledgeable, aware and willing to learn in an area of integrative healthcare; including, but not limited to, evidence-based functional/ innate medicine – training will be provided in this area.
- Competent in IT and excellent communication skills.
- Very Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Skilled and experienced with Team-based Care.
- Self-directed; compassionate, creative, enthusiastic, adaptable, and flexible.
- Able to engage patients in owning their personal health and healing and supporting behavioural changes.
- Committed to on-going program development, and practice growth and expansion.
- Experienced in practising medicine in either a primary or speciality setting preferred.
- able to work in Parklands, Nairobi without constraints of commuting.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Working hours are very good full time being a maximum of 48 hours with no night shifts.
Only the most conscientious candidate will be selected – this is a very competitive position.
Position available immediately.
Interested candidates should send a
3. ID copy
4. letter of interest.
Only those that are shortlisted will be called for interviews.