We are looking to recruit Lecturers to teach business related subjects for our client, a Business-related college operating in Nairobi, in both full-time and part-time capacity.
Position Overview: Reporting to the Director, the role will teach business-related courses under various syllabuses examined by various bodies including KNEC, ICM, ABE, IHRM, ACCA, KASNEB, and ABMA. The job commonly requires working in the evenings.
- Undertake lesson planning, preparation and research.
- Contact/teaching time with students.
- Check and assess pupils’ assignments and class work.
- Set and invigilate internal CATS and examinations.
- Prepare students for external examinations.
- Prepare and submit students’ reports.
- Arrange work experience placements.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Undertake personal professional development for purposes of improving the learners experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field
- At least 3 years teaching experience in a college with one of the listed examination bodies
- Demonstrable experience in producing high results through the listed examination bodies
- MS Office ability
- Organisation skills
- Demonstrable expertise in a particular subject area or areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
How to Apply
Send your CV in MS Word format and indicate the job title on the subject and whether full-time or part-time to email@example.com.