Job Vacancy: Company Secretary
The routine compliance Company Secretarial services that we will provide you are as follows
- Preparation of Minutes of one compliance Board Meeting approving audited accounts each year, forwarding the same to the Chairman for signature, and on return, filing the original copy in the Minute Book.
- Preparation of Minutes of the statutory compliance Annual General Meeting, forwarding the same to the Chairman for signature and on return, filing the original copy in the Minute Book.
- Preparation of the Annual Return and forwarding the same to a Company Director for signature, and on its return, attending to its execution as the Company Secretaries and thereafter, filing the same with the registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of Board Resolutions (not exceeding five per annum), when required. We hereby request that for the record, authorized personnel give such instructions in writing. Any additional Resolutions required shall be billed at cost.
- Attending to the maintenance of the Company’s statutory records, such as Share Certificate book, Register of Members, etc., which shall be in our custody.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company, where practicable.
- Registering and using our office as the Registered Offices of your Company.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be an advocate of the high court of Kenya
- Must be a certified Public Secretary CPS(K)
- Must be a member of Law society of Kenya with a current practicing Certificate
- Must be a Member of Institute Certified Secretaries
- Must have 4 years working experience
Qualified Candidates to share their cvs to email@example.com on or before 15.7.2018