We are construction firm based in Nairobi and we are looking to recruit a male qualified and motivated, 30 years and below to fill the positions of Office Assistant.
- Diploma in Business management or related course.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in office assistant field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Making sure the office is tidy and orderly on daily basis.
- Organize office and assist in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and safely delivering letters/documents in a timely manner following the guidance and instructions given.
- Support admin and finance unit to carry out routine work.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Maintaining good filing system.
- Coordinate with statutory departments.
- Management of the office stationeries stock.
- Online checking of utility bills and making sure the payment has been done.
- Opening and closing the accounts.
- Perform receptionist duties on ad hoc basis.
- Payment of NSSF and NHIF contribution.
- Health and Safety duties and attending to court for injury cases.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications together with CV, scanned copies of their credentials to email@example.com by 6th August 2018