WE Free the Children a charity organization is looking to hire a Cook to be based in the Mara.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Diploma in Food and Beverage production from a reputable institution;
- 2-3 years food preparation experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proper preparation and storage of food;
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene;
- Reviewing stock levels for food preparation;
- Timely preparation of items on the menu;
- Exhibit sense of urgency to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Prepare food standards according to recipe guidelines;
- Ensure food safety procedures are followed at all times;
- Undertake other delegated tasks to ensure maximum productivity
Key Areas to Success:
- Real creativity when it comes to food;
- A deep understanding of ingredients and produce;
- The capacity to work under extreme pressure;
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills.
WE sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. While CV’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th July 2018.
Please send in your CV along with a cover letter and please indicate your current salary in the CV
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org